Nanjing Clover Medical Technology Co.,Ltd.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ｜ Tel: +86-25-8461 0201
Regular model incinerator for market with burning rate from 10kgs to 500kgs per hour and we always proposal customer send us their require details, like waste material, local site fuel and power supply, incinerator operation time, etc, so we can proposal right model or custom made with different structure or dimensions.
Incinerator Model YD-100 is a middle scale incineration machine for many different usage: for a middle hospital sickbed below 500 units, for all small or big size family pets (like Alaskan Malamute Dog), for community Municipal Solid Waste Incineration, etc. The primary combustion chamber volume is 1200Liters (1.2m3) and use diesel oil or natural gas fuel burner original from Italy.
Capacity Not less than 500Kg/hr.
Operation 24hr-7days/week continuous operation.
Combustion chamber 2 combustion chamber.
Temp. First combustion chamber 800-1000 C.
Secandry combustion chamber 1000-1200 C, with the possibility to be upgraded to 1400 C.
Combustion Efficiency 99.99%
Retention time Of the flow gases not less than 2 Sec in the hot portion.
Excess Oxygen concentration Of primary combustion chamber 3-6% max.
Refractory The chambers should be lined with high thermal insulating refractory bricks with suitable thickness and with highly temp. resistance. Not less than 1400 C for the first combustion chamber, and not less than 1600 C for the secandry combustion chamber, and at the same time prevent the Temp. of the outside body of the chamber not higher than 70 C.
Doors Should be lined with the same bricks, and the edges lined with special suitable insulating material to prevent any gas escaping, and the doors should be kept under negative pressure during the operation.
Air Emission Control System With high destruction and removal efficiency (DRE). Not less than 99.9999 as per KEPA.
Wet System If the system equiped with a CEMS washing the flow gas with water, then it should be manufactured from suitable anti corrossion materials, and equiped with pH meter to measure and neutralize the water. It should be able to use the water in closed recycled circuit many times before treating/ discharging into the sewage system in compliance with KEPARS.
Chemical dosing It should be equiped with suitable autochemical dosing system to control the pH for the water of the wet scrubber system including sensors.
Chimney It should be suitable with the capacity and the technical specifications, with height not less than 12m from ground level. With easy opennable sampling point equal about 3 inch, and the optimum sampling locations is at least 8D downstream direction and 2D upstream from any flow disturbancies.
Sampling point Should be equiped with a platform located down the sampling point by a distance not less than 1 m, and equiped with suitable stairs from ground to the port with comfortable slope.
Ash Removal It should be auto ash removal system.
Fuel It should be dual system, such as diesel and natural gas.
Feeding System Should be auto feeding system into primary chamber.
Control Room Should be equiped with a control panel shows Temp. of the combustion burners, gas monitoring, digital Temp. indecation for the primary/secondary chambers, digital Temp. indication for the gases…etc. it should be also Auto operation, burnures on/off auto lamps switch, auto start/stop for air emission control system, auto gas continuous monitoring system reading and print out of gas emission parameters…etc.
Cooling System The primary chamber should be provided with auto cooling systemthrough nozzles to permit direct cooling if the Temp. will be heigher than 1100 C.
Inter-lock system The incinerator should be equiped with inter-lock system to prevent feeding the waste to the primary chamber if the combustion Temp. less than 500 C.
Flue treatment and cleaning To consist a combined system (wet/dry), using water, lime, active carbon and ceramic filters.
Quenching system/Heat exchanger Should be made and manufactured from anti corrosion and acid attack materials such as stainless steel 316 or equivalent.
Noise Level Not more than 85 dBA during normal operation.
Inaddition The desigh should insure that responsive fail-safe control systems are used.
The incinerator should be installed inside closed suitable building with good aeration and ventilation system. The building has facilities for off-loading of wastes from transport vehicles. Auto cleaning system for trucks and waste containers, and cool storage area…etc.
The quotation should included list of original spare parts for 7 years.
The quotation should include supervising, starting up and training of the operators and ministry of health engineers inside/outside Kuwait.
Detailed drawings, catalogs should be included.
1 Basic Plant Design An approved plant must have four distinct sections that demonstrate three principles of Turbulence, Residence Time and Temperature are inbuilt in the plant design .The regulated sections may include but not limited to:
Overall plant layout.
Feed chamber/ charging
Primary Combustion Chamber.
Secondary Combustion Chamber.
Acid Gas Scrubbers
The stack/ chimney.
2 Feeding And Charging Controlled hygienic, mechanical or automatic feeding methods have to be used which will not influence the air temperature in the primary and secondary chambers of the incinerator negatively.
No waste is to be fed into the incinerator:
1. Until the minimum temperatures have been reached.
2. If the minimum combustion temperatures are not maintained.
3. Whenever the previous charge has not been completely combusted in the case of batch feeding.
4. Until such time as the addition of more waste will not cause the design parameters of the incinerator to be exceeded.
3 Primary Combustion Chamber The primary combustion chamber must:
1. Be accepted as the primary combustion zone.
2. Be equipped with a burner/s burning gas/fuel or low sulphur liquid fuels. Other combustion methods will be judged on merits.
3. Ensure primary air supply is controlled efficiently
4. Ensure minimum exit temperature is not less than 850oC
4 Secondary Combustion Chamber (Afterburner). The secondary combustion chamber must:
1. Be accepted as secondary combustion zone.
2. Be fitted with secondary burner/s burning gas or low sulphur liquid fuel or any suitable fuel.
3. Ensure secondary air supply is controlled efficiently.
4. Ensure flame contact with all gases is achieved.
5. Ensure residence time is not less than two (2) seconds.
6. Ensure the gas temperature as measured against the inside wall in the secondary chamber & not in the flame zone, is not less than 1100oC.
7. Ensure the oxygen content of the emitted gases is not less than 11%.
8. Ensure both primary and the combustion temperatures are maintained until all waste has been completely combusted
5 Particulate Removers A mechanical particulate collector must be incorporated after secondary combustion chamber for removal of particulate pollutants entrained in the flue gas stream. The particulate collectors may include any of the following or a combination thereof:
6 Chimney / Stack 1. The chimney should have a minimum height of 10 meters above ground level and clear the highest point of the building by not less than 3 meters for all roofs. The topography and height of adjacent buildings within 50 meters radius should be taken into account.
2. If possible the chimney should be visible to the operator from the feeding area.
3. The addition of dilution air after combustion in order to achieve the requirement of these guidelines is unacceptable.
4. The minimum exit velocity should be 10 m/s and at least twice the surrounding wind speed (Efflux velocity = wind speed x 2) whichever is higher to ensure no down washing of exiting gases.
5. Point for the measurement of emissions shall be provided.
7 Instrumentation Instrument for determining the inside wall temperature and not burner flame temperature must be provided for both primary and secondary chambers.
2. An audible and visible alarm must be installed to warn the operator when the secondary temperature drops to below the required temperature.
3. In addition to the above the following instruments may also be required.
A carbon monoxide and/or oxygen meter/recorder
A smoke density meter/recorder
A gas flow meter/recorder
A solid particulate meter/recorder
Any other instrument or measurement that may be considered necessary
8 Location / Siting 1. Must be sited in accordance with the relevant local municipal authority planning scheme, the topography of the area and be compatible with premises in the neighborhood,
2. Must be housed in a suitably ventilated room.
9 Emission Limits 1. Combustion efficiency:
Combustion efficiency (CE) shall be at least 99.00%
The Combustion efficiency is computed as follows;
C.E= % CO2 x 100
% CO2 + CO
2. The temperature of the primary chamber shall be 800 ± 50o C
3. The secondary chamber gas residence time shall be at least 1 (one) second at 1050 ± 50o C, with 3% Oxygen in the stack gas.
4 Opacity of the smoke must not exceed 20% Viewed from 50 meters with naked eyes
5. All the emission to the air other than steam or water vapour must be odourless and free from mist, fume and droplets.
6. The Authority may require that the certificate holder have tests carried out by an accredited institution to determine stack and/or ground level concentrations of the following substances.
Cadmium and compounds as Cd
Hydrofluoric acid HF
Sulphur dioxide S02
7. A 99.99% destruction and removal efficiency (DRE) for each principal organic hazardous constituent (POHC) in the waste feed where:
DRE = [(Win – Wout)/Win]*100
Where: Win = mass feed rate of the POHC in the waste stream fed to incinerator, and
Wout = mass emission rate of POHC in the stack prior to the release to the atmosphere.
8. The average dioxin and furan concentration in the emissions should not exceed 80ng/m3 total dioxins and furans if measured for a period of 6 to 16 hours.
All pollutant concentrations must be expressed at Oo C and 1.013 x 10 5 N/m2, dry gas and 11% oxygen correction.
Oxygen correction is computed as:
Es = 21 – Os x EM
21 – OM
Where: Es = Calculated emission concentration at the standard percentage oxygen concentration
EM = Measured emission concentration
Os = Standard oxygen concentration
OM = measured oxygen concentration
10 Operation 1. Materials destined for incineration should be of known origin and composition and must be only incinerated in a furnace that is registered for the particular type of waste.
2. A record must be kept of the quantity, type and origin of the waste to be incinerated.
3. The incinerator must be preheated to working temperature before charging any waste.
4. The incinerator must not be overcharged.
5. The incinerator must be in good working order at all times and must not be used if any component fails. Any malfunction should be recorded in a log book and reported to the relevant authority.
6. The incinerator operator and all relevant staff must be trained to the satisfaction of the relevant control authority.
11 Housekeeping The site where the incinerator is built must:
1. Have running water.
2. Have a solid floor.
3. Have lighting if 24hrs operation
4. Have fly ash containerization and storage before disposal.
12 Health & Safety (Protective Gear) 1. Staff handling waste must be well trained on safe handling of hazardous wastes
2. Staff must be provided with appropriate protective gear such as, gas mask, aprons, gumboots, helmets, gloves, goggles.
3. Caution and Warning signs must be provided.
4. Fire fighting equipment must be provided
5. There should be no smoking or eating on the site.
the following containerized incinerators. (Kitchen and accommodation and grey water and black water plant removing waste) we need incinerator is each function separate are all in one incinerator we need informed. Plant we installing for our accommodation barge used in an offshore marine construction project. 200 People would be accommodated onboard.
WASTE INCINERATORS RECOMMENDATIONS
china medical incinerator Capability
?Incinerate minimum 80kg/hr X 12 hrs per day
?Disposal of both non-hazardous and hazardous waste streams (per waste inventory)
?Mobile Unit (Skid mounted preference with lifting points)
?Incinerators must have a secondary combustion chamber with a minimum temperature range of 900c
?Liquid waste streams shall be incinerated by an appropriate liquid injection system
?The incinerators will be installed with visual alarms to alert operations of low temperature in the secondary chamber
Operating Environment and Ambient Conditions
The Incinerators package shall be designed to operate under the following conditions:
?Average Daily Max/Min June Temperature, 21-39°C
?Average Daily Max/Min January Temperature, 2-12°C.
Medical waste incinerator,
approx. 0.4 cubic metres,
diesel fuel / mains power operated,
thermostatic temperature control,
waste incinerator manufacturer china, Waste chamber
Chamber capacity 300 kg
Chamber volume .54m3
Chamber size (outside) Width: 91cm, Height: 86cm Length: 152cm
Door opening 66 x 76 cm
Height to door 84 cm
Height to top of stack 5.4 m
Suggested slab size (L x W x Thickness) 1.8 m x 2.4 m x 10 cm
Burn rate: Approximately 45 kg/hr.
2′-14″” dia. (36 cm), 14 gauge (1.90 mm) aluminized steel, refractory lined
8′-12″” dia. (30.5 cm), 16 gauge (1.52″
Operation Manual timer
Electrical service Standard – 115 volt, 60 HZ, 20 amp
Primary Chamber: Heavy-duty steel casing
High quality refractory lining and insulation
Large full size top load door and liquid retention sill
1 x diesel oil fired ignition burners operated on/off
Ash removal door
Chimney: Heavy-duty stainless steel casing
0.6m refractory lined stack
Control Panel: Control of 1 burner
Timer control 0-12 hours
Integral fan timer control
Cycle time set up
Ancillaries: Operating and maintenance manuals
Containerization: 20 foot shipping container with incinerator fitted
500 litre fuel tank
RECYCLABLE WASTE PLASTIC (NON-PVC) 218,693
HAZARDOUS WASTE MEDICAL WASTE 1,084
SOLID WASTE CONTAMINATED WITH HYDROCARBONS 300,680
USED ENGINE OIL FILTERS 85,423
HYDROCARBON-CONTAMINATED SOILS 88,680
ORDINARY WASTE FIBERS 14,078
USED AIR FILTERS (AUTOMOTIVE AND SIMILAR) 23,149
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT (PPE), INCLUDING CONTAMINATED CLOTHING AND SIMILAR DEBRIS 130,861
Pig corpses / stray dogs and larger animal carcasses cheap incinerators –
Load capacity in the range of up to 300 kg / Burn rate approx. 50 kg per hour
Temperature Controlled Burner. Incinerators to be designed to meet the Norms of Pollution Control. Technology: Heavy-duty casing, to be a quality, rugged, reliable, economical Incinerator with relevant control, easy to operate and self-contained. Units to be pre-assembled, pre-piped, pre-wired & tested before Transport / Export.
Note: Similar Technology and / or Tenderers Proposals are welcome.
Within the framework of an environmental equipment & technology consultation and joint purchasing, this Procurement / Notary Bureau invites applicants for pre-qualification in the aim of primarily selecting capable companies to bid for the above tender.
The supply will comprise the special equipment for effective waste management as mentioned above for a new private environment contract management company with planned operations 2013 in Indonesia and Thailand, and 2015 in West & East Malaysia to carry out those professional services in order to comply with the governments safety disposal requirements for animal waste in the region and to meet the higher technical standard in this particular field in order to protect the public and contain contagious & infectious viruses and animal caused diseases. The spread of a new disease of pigs, also the ‘Nipah Virus Disease’, first evident in 1998 in S.E.Asia, which causes illness and death in both humans and pigs, is on the rise again; as well as the sudden death of sows and boars was recorded in pig farms in Malaysia and other areas in S.E. Asia.